CEMETERIES IN SUNAPEE
Graves dating from 1800:
- Georges Mills Cemetery, Main St.
- Old Eastman Cemetery, East side of North Road.
- New Eastman Cemetery, West side of North Road.
- Lower Village Cemetery, Lower Main Street at North Road.
- Colby Cemetery, Stagecoach Road, just south of Dexter’s Inn.
- Cooper Cemetery, Stagecoach Road, behind #324.
- Crowther Cemetery, Stagecoach Road, just north of Dexter’s Inn.
- South Sunapee Cemetery, Harding Hill Road.
SHS has information about these Sunapee families. Contact us for further information.
A Abbott, Alexander, Almeder, Angell
B Bailey, Baird, Baker, Bartlett, Batchelder, Blaisdell, Boyce, Burke, Buswell
C Chandler, Chase, Clough, Coffin, Colby, Colcord, Collins, Cooper, Cowles, Cross, Crowther
D Dana, Davis, Dewey, Domina, Dudley
F Felch, Fisher, Fitch, Flanders
G Gage, Gamsby, Gardner, George, Goss, Graves
H Halsey, Harding, Haven, Hill, Holmes, Hopkins, Howard, Huntoon, Hurd
M Maxfield, McCrillis, Monroe, Morgan, Morse, Muzzey
N Norris, Nutting
P-Q Perkins, Pike, Powell, Purington, Putney
R Remington, Richards, Robertson, Roby, Rogers, Roper, Rowell, Runals, Russell
S Sargent, Sawyer, Scott, Sisco, Slade, Smith, Stickney, Stocker, Sturoc
T-V Trow, Turner, Tyler
W Wackerhagen, Wayburn, Welsh, Wendell, Whitney, Woodbury, Woodsum, Woodward
X-Z Yardley, Young
Come join the conversation at the
Sunapee Historical Society Facebook page