Artist Sketching from Sunapee’s Keyser Hill circa 1890
~ Scenes of Sunapee Through the Years ~
SUNAPEE’S 250th CELEBRATION ART EXHIBIT
Friday to Sunday August 17, 18, & 19, 2018
Sponsored by the Sunapee Heritage Alliance & Sunapee Historical Society
at the LIVERY Annex in Sunapee Harbor – 58 Main Street
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
- EXHIBIT SUBJECT MATTER: Art depicting Sunapee’s landscapes, built environment, or significant people created by past and living professional, student & amateur artists, providing insights into the visual beauty of our town.
- MEDIUM: Painting, drawing, pastel, collage, print, sculpture. No photography.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, July 20, 2018.
- SUBMISSION FORM: Down load at: sunapeehistoricalsociety.org
- NOTIFICATION: Applicants will be notified regarding selection by August 17 by phone/e-mail.
- MORE INFORMATION: To offer support, assistance or questions, contact Barbara Chalmers at:
barbara@SunapeeHistoricalSociety.org 603.763.9872 leave message